If you want to disable this, then there are a few methods described below as well. This policy shall also describe your rights and choices concerning your personal information.
Personal Information About Candidates
Please note that we collect information about candidates when they submit a job application to our Site, either by using the contact form or through information email, which is firstname.lastname@example.org.
For instance, we may collect an applicant’s first name and surname, phone number, place of residence (city and country), email address, and other necessary information which they may provide to us in the form of, but not limited to, cover letter, resume or curriculum vitae (CV).
Usage of Information
InvoTeams uses the information that it collects for many different purposes, including but not limited to:
- Contact our clients, or prospects, and reply to information requests about InvoTeams;
- Process and analyze job applications that we receive from potential employees;
- Site administration, troubleshooting technical or user issues, and to conduct internal auditing;
- Count and analyse visitors and their behaviour on our site and evaluate how they use our pages;
- Comply with legal and/or regulatory requirements;
What Are Cookies?
This page describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored.
However, this may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the site’s functionality.Our cookies are created when you (user) load our InvoTeams website onto your browser.
Our website sends information to the browser which then creates the file we talked about above. Every time you visit our website, your browser takes this file and sends it to our website server.
These cookies are not only created by our website, but they are also created by the services that we are using, which includes widgets, ads (if there are any), plugins, or other elements on the website pages.
The following links show how to adjust the browser settings of commonly used browsers:
- Internet Explorer
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit.
Disabling cookies will also result in disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
We make use of third-party services to collect other relevant information that provides analysis, research and audit reports. These third-party cookies may use pixel tags or logs and they may also set and analyse cookies on your computer or other devices.The following section details which third party cookies you might encounter through this site.
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience.
- These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page. You can choose to opt-out of Google Analytics by clicking on this link.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience on the site whilst ensuring to understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We may also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Release of Information for Legal Purposes
InvoTeams may disclose or use your personal information to third parties when we believe, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary:
- To establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of our terms and conditions, or situations involving threats to our property or the property or physical safety of any person or a third party;
- To facilitate a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of InvoTeams’ assets. You will be notified via email or a prominent notice on our website for any change in ownership, use of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personalinformation;
- To comply with applicable laws or court order, subpoena, request from government or law enforcement, or other legal processes.
Data Access and Its Retention
The Site is not directed to, and we do not intend to, or knowingly, collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not use the Site or otherwise provide us with any personal information either directly or by other means. If a child under the age of 18 has provided personal information to us, we encourage the child’s parent or guardian to contact us to request that we remove the personal information from our systems.
We may make changes to our Privacy and Policy from time to time to reflect our changes to the methods of handling information that you provide. Please visit this page regularly, or whenever you visit the Website. We will also inform you through our Website through a notification bar or alert. Your continued visit to our Site and our Website thereafter constitutes acceptance of the changes.